What types of information do we collect from you?
Information is collected from you only when you fill out our online form. Whether registering with our site or placing your order, you will be asked to enter essential contact details including your full name, email, phone number and mailing address.
For what purposes are this information used?
All information we collect from our users are directed for the following purposes:
- To improve the website: We strive to improve the ACC website based on the feedback and other information received from our users.
- To provides personalized browsing: Your feedback and information can help us respond to your individual needs better.
- To enhance customer service: With your contact information we can effectively respond to your doubts, queries, comments, questions and requests and provide support when necessary.
- To send periodic emails: We direct our responses to the email ID provided by you to send you information on your order, respond to your inquiries and other requests.
- To process transactions: Sensitive information you provide to pay for our products, whether private or otherwise, will not be transferred, exchanged, sold or handed to any other party for any reason. Your banking or credit card details are used solely to pay for and deliver the purchased service or product from All Court Covers.
Do we take measures to protect your information?
Yes. We implement a wide number of security measures to ensure that your information is kept safe with ACC. Each time you enter or submit personal information to our website, we catalog it in a private and confidential manner.
Do we disclose any information to third parties?
No. We do not transfer, exchange, or sell your personal information to outside parties, with the exception of trusted third parties that help us improve and conduct our business and to provide you with better service. All third party services working with ACC are required to keep your personal information confidential. Only in the event of a federal or state law requirement do we enclose private details to law enforcement to protect the rights and safety of our website and users. On occasion, we may share non-personally identifiable information of our users for marketing and advertising purposes.
Important points you should know!
Get in Touch with Us Today
All Court Covers
400 W. Ocean Boulevard #1501
Long Beach CA 90802