Tennis Court Column Pads
protective court padding
Sturdy steel columns are a necessary part of any professional tennis court. However as a responsible owner, you should ensure that these columns do not pose any hazards to the players. All Court Covers offers quality tennis court column pads that protect your athletic facility from damage, and your players from any injury. When left uncovered, these steel columns can become a hazard which we have easily fixed with permanent installations and proper padding.
100% Protection With Quality Cushioning
- They make your tennis court safer, whether you have an indoor or outdoor setup.
- They reduce liability for players who are injured from match-related accidents.
- The thick cushioning of the ACC-5 pad ensures that all players are protected even after coming in contact with sturdy steel columns.
The tennis court column pads are designed with 4” thick units that provide superior safety and protection to your players and cushion the steel column from all angles.
Our Range Of Column Pads
ACC offers tennis court column pads in two main variations i.e. ACC-5 and ACC-6. Our column pads are counted among the most reliable shock absorbent padding materials available in the market today. ACC-5 tennis column pads provide maximum protection, strength and sturdiness and can be customized to suit your tennis court dimensions.
- The pads extend about 4 inches further than the edges to eliminate any chances of injuries and are covered in 14 ounce vinyl that can be printed to match the color of your backdrop.
- The column pads are available in standard colors like white, blue and black.
- All column pad units use long lasting binding agent that ensures superior installation.
- The standard size for the column pads includes 5 feet in height and 12 inches in width.
- ACC-6 column pads are 6 feet in height, 10 inches in width and are made from 4-inch thick vinyl that are normally mounted onto side columns.
For more information, contact us today!